Browse Palm OS and Pocket PC dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more
Download dictionaries, RoadLingua viewer, AW Maker
Purchase dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC
Frequently asked questions
Partnership programs, internationalization, special offers
Dictionary of Sexology Terms
Dictionary of Sexology Terms. 693 entries. Features include: Extremely fast dictionary browsing; expansion cards support; adjustable fonts; search within the offered definitions; and more. Easy to use, convenient RoadLingua dictionary shell. Integration with TiBR Pro e-book reader and Plucker offline web browser (Palm OS).
- Palm OS 4.0 or above, Pocket PC 2003/2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5/6
- RoadLingua (included with the dictionary distribution file)
- KB of of either RAM or expansion card free space
How To Install The Dictionary (Palm OS)
For Palm OS EXE distributions (Windows only):
For ZIP distributions:
- Run the downloaded EXE file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Unzip the downloaded zip file with WinZip (or any other unzip utility) to any folder on your PC or Mac
- Open Palm Desktop application
- Click the Install button on the Desktop application's Launch Bar
- In the "Install Tool" dialog box, click the User Selector and select the correct user from the list.
- Click Add
- In the "Open" dialog box, select the
sexology.pdband RoadLingua.prc file to install
- HotSync your handheld
How To Install The Dictionary (Windows Mobile)
For Windows Mobile EXE distributions:
For Windows Mobile CAB file:
- Run the downloaded sexology.exe file and follow the installation instructions.
RoadLingua viewer will be installed automatically.
- Copy the downloaded sexology.cab file to My Documents folder of your PDA,
then locate it with File Explorer and tap it once to begin the installation.
- CAB files DO NOT include RoadLingua viewer. If you do not have it installed already, get it here
Featured Windows Mobile and Palm OS dictionaries: