Browse Palm OS and Pocket PC dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more
Download dictionaries, RoadLingua viewer, AW Maker
Purchase dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC
Frequently asked questions
Partnership programs, internationalization, special offers
Greek-German Dictionary (modern Greek). 8042 entries. This dictionary contains the most used words. Features include: extremely fast dictionary browsing; resident mode (Palm OS only): select a word in any application and read the definition with a single stylus stroke; expansion cards support; adjustable fonts; search within the offered definitions; and more. Easy to use, convenient RoadLingua dictionary shell. Integration with TiBR Pro e-book reader and Plucker offline web browser (Palm OS). It is a perfect word set to be installed either in your handheld's memory or on the expansion card. Greek German Dictionary database based on Ergane 5.0 wordlists
- Palm OS 4.0 or above, Pocket PC 2003/2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5/6
- RoadLingua (included with the dictionary distribution file)
- PiLoc Greek localization kit, or similar product to display Greek characters.
How To Install The Dictionary (Windows Mobile)
For Windows Mobile EXE distributions:
For Windows Mobile CAB file:
- Run the downloaded greger.exe file and follow the installation instructions.
RoadLingua viewer will be installed automatically.
- Copy the downloaded greger.cab file to My Documents folder of your PDA,
then locate it with File Explorer and tap it once to begin the installation.
- CAB files DO NOT include RoadLingua viewer. If you do not have it installed already, get it here
Featured Windows Mobile and Palm OS dictionaries: