Browse Palm OS and Pocket PC dictionary database, read descriptions, view screenshots and more
Download dictionaries, RoadLingua viewer, AW Maker
Purchase dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC
Frequently asked questions
Partnership programs, internationalization, special offers
Geographical Atlas with information about country location, population, economy, and military. Map and flag pictures are available for each country. Hyperlinks in definitions for easy navigation. The perfect tool for everyone studying geography. Contains data for 2003-2004 years. Recommended for devices with expansion cards; lite version (without pictures) is also available for memory save purposes. Easy to use, convenient RoadLingua dictionary shell. Easily integrates with other applications.
- Palm OS 4.0 or above
- Pocket PC 2003
How To Install The Dictionary (Palm OS)
For Palm OS EXE distributions (Windows only):
For ZIP distributions:
- Run the downloaded EXE file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Unzip the downloaded zip file with WinZip (or any other unzip utility) to any folder on your PC or Mac
- Open Palm Desktop application
- Click the Install button on the Desktop application's Launch Bar
- In the "Install Tool" dialog box, click the User Selector and select the correct user from the list.
- Click Add
- In the "Open" dialog box, select the
Geo2004.pdband RoadLingua.prc file to install
- HotSync your handheld
How To Install The Dictionary (Windows Mobile)
For Windows Mobile EXE distributions:
For Windows Mobile CAB file:
- Run the downloaded geoatlas.exe file and follow the installation instructions.
RoadLingua viewer will be installed automatically.
- Copy the downloaded geoatlas.cab file to My Documents folder of your PDA,
then locate it with File Explorer and tap it once to begin the installation.
- CAB files DO NOT include RoadLingua viewer. If you do not have it installed already, get it here
Featured Windows Mobile and Palm OS dictionaries: